Jeffrey is a seasoned designer/developer who likes creating thoughtfully designed apps in the browser. He began his career building accessible websites for The University of Texas at Austin. As SpareFoot’s first employee, he led design and front-end engineering through exponential growth and multiple fundraising rounds. At Frontside, Jeffrey prides himself on shipping beautiful, livable code that solves real business problems. He’s currently working on a Master’s in Software Engineering at UT-Austin.
- Quickly Build Component Libraries with Storybook
- The Triple Threat to Testing — Part 1: Speed
- The Triple Threat to Testing — Part 2: Reliability
- An Analysis of NativeScript Mobile Platform
- What’s in a UI platform?
- 116: Styled Components and Functional CSS with Kris Van Houten
- 096: Outside-In Development
- 075: Babel with Robert Jackson
- 068: How We Do UI Testing Here at The Frontside
- 064: Empathy in Sales with Ginger Whalen
- 063: Growing New Developers with Saron Yitbarek
- 062: UI for U and I
- 059: Build Useless Stuff
- 056: Ember vs. Elm: The Showdown with Philip Poots
- 053: Glimmer 2 with Godfrey Chan